The decision to undergo hair transplant surgery should be well thought out and never done in haste. Your choice of physician should be based on proofs of efficiency, experience and the surgical team. Dr. Julieta Peralta- Arambulo, is, a Fellow of the Philippine Dermatological Society and the first and only Filipino Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery ( ABHRS) . Click http://www.abhrs.com. She herself perfroms the major and critical parts of the procedures especially in FUE surgery ( Click to learn why?) . Our actual videos of the well planned procedure and post operative instructions will be shown on your initial visit to guide you in the scalp preparation and help you understand the procedure further .
Since not all hair loss problems are the same , Dr. Arambulo has the authority to discuss the comprehensive medical treatments that will work best for you. For patients cadidate for surgery , careful planning especially in young patients of the limited donor supply is important to reach the beneficial aesthetic result . To understand the benifits from the procedure , initial personal consultation appointment is important and for those patients considering the procedure ,following the instructions below , is important to facilitate our work and make your surgery experience as pleasant as possible .
Please submit to us the following
- Scalp photos:front ,top,sides and back for initial assessment
- List of your medical conditions, oral medications including multivitamins and hair
- Fill up and submit the Medical History Form (click).
- Laboratory tests results prior to surgery ,to be done preferably at the ,TheMedical City : CBC ,Platelet count ,Prothrombin Time ,Partial Thromboplastin Time ,Hbs Ag, Anti- Hbs/c, Anti- HCV ,HIV Elisa
- FOR BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT, EYEBROW TRANSPLANT, MUSTACHE TRANSPLANT , SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION AND EYBROIDORY PLEASE SUBMIT THE Medical History Form AND CALL FOR APPOINTMENT . Click CONTACT
To discuss on personal consultation appointment with Dr. Arambulo:
- Screening and selection of patients
- Disclosure ,Understanding pre and post op instructions
- Patient’s goal and scalp examination
- Design plan and graft estimate
- Laboratory tests results and cardio-pulmo clearance , if requested to submit few days before surgery
- Paying of downpayment (10%) to schedule the procedure
On the day of Procedure
- Laboratory tests results all submitted
- Full payment before the procedure
Click CONTACT or Skype:asianhair1 for further instructions.