Why choose AHRC
Why Asian Hair Restoration Center?
The decision to undergo hair transplant should be well thought out and never done in a haste. Before you choose a hair restoration surgeon, give time to know the hair transplant specialist. Call for personal consultation appointment. to know if a properly trained and licensed physician will be responsible for your treatment and before you make a final commitment for hair restoration surgery, make sure you have confidence in your decision. An experienced and knowledgeable certified dermatologist – hair transplant specialist can properly assess your scalp to find out if you are a candidate or not for hair transplant surgery
Why Asian Hair Restoration Restoration Center?
1. Dr. Arambulo ,our hair transplant surgeon is the first and only Filipino Diplomate of American Board of Hair Restoration (http://www.abhrs.com)
Get to know Dr. Arambulo by visiting our website which provides the following:
- The Physician’s Training and Credentials : Read Dr. Arambulo’s curriculum vitae and membership in the related specialty professional society. Being invited to speak on hair transplant procedure techniques, and attending scientific conferences and workshops, is an indication of her experience commitment and advanced training respectively . She strongly supports the Mission and Vision of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, applying it as the guiding principles in hair transplant practice:“ To achieve excellence in patient outcomes by promoting member education, international collegiality ,research ,ethics and public awareness”.
- The Physician’s Experience : The gallery of before and after photo are results of her own work and matches with her years of practice. Beware of physician’s who use photos of other physician as their own or copy photos of other physicians. Its good to know that before and after website photos used in the website are patients who are willing to be references for Dr. Arambulo and you can request for their names.
- The Manner in Which the Physician Practices : A call for initial consultation to visit the clinic will help you know about the environment in which Dr. Arambulo practices; to know more about her which is likely to result to a good patient/physician relationship founded upon trust based on your knowledge of her training, experience and competence. As a a certified dermatologist and hair transplant specialist, she has the authority to evaluate you hair loss concern and willing to spend time with you , to give you the different treatment options that will work best for your hair loss problem .
2.Dr. Arambulo updates herself with the new developments and techniques in hair restoration surgery by attending various scientific meetings and workshops worldwide . Go to page of Hair Updates to learn more.
3. She also lectures here and abroad .
Her favourite topic is “ Eyebrow Transplant” , which she had the privilege to share “ FUE Eyebrow Transplant with use of Implanter during the 22nd International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery Annual Scientific Meeting last October 2014 in Kuala Lumpur ,Malaysia and the latest one was in Thailand during the AAHRS 5th Annual Scientific Workshop in Hair Restoration and Live Surgery Workshop. last She is also, a contributing author of Eyebrow Transplant in East and South East Asians , 2nd edition of the book entitled:” Practical Aspects of Hair Transplantation in Asians”.
4. Dr. Arambulo performs the major and critical parts of both Strip and FUE hair transplant procedures and do not delegate to technicians.
5.AHRC has a well trained surgical team
On your first visit ,you will know more of the Asian Hair Restoration office staff helpfulness and willingness to answer your other concerns.Your choice of physician should be based on proofs of efficiency and surgical teamwork. Actual photos and videos of our full procedure will be shown on your initial visit to our center to help you understand that our physician ,Dr. Arambulo doesn’t delegate but does herself the major and critical part of the procedure in both strip FUT and FUE procedures. Again , the details involve in the procedure and the importance of experience ,skills and good surgical teamwork are important factors to consider to achieve the best aesthetic natural and permanent result.
We have more photos and video presentations to show the actual hair transplant techniques performed by Dr. Arambulo. In addition our video post operative instruction will inform you well of your responsibility on taking care of transplanted grafts . Click to watch our well trained surgical team in action (https://youtu.be/KSuIwQDoCEQ ) .
6. Honesty in number of grafts production placed count
Ignorance about the quality of work and quantity of grafts to place in hair transplant procedure will affect the end result and your goal.
Asian Hair Restoration Center document the quantity and quality of grafts placed like the photo above as proof of honesty in our work .To prove the efficiency and honesty in a properly performed hair transplant procedure , AHRC documents the quantity and quality of grafts harvest production placed . We accomplish grafts tally sheets record, photos of grafts production as shown above.Visit us to learn more about our grafts tally sheet system .
7.State-of-the-art Surgical Techniques
Our hair transplant surgeon , Dr. Arambulo performs both the Strip and the latest technique Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE ) . The Non – Shaven FUE is the most advanced technique to harvest the individual follicular grafts . FUE is performed only by few talented hair transplant specialists all over the World. To be able to perform FUE procedure a physician needs continuous education and training on the latest innovations on hair transplant technology and instrumentation , knowledge with higher skills and experience with use of choice of instruments . Watch how she performs FUE procedure (https://youtu.be/KixuDpZIliY) and body hair transplant (https://youtu.be/LMmBvCmAIBI )
8.State-of-the-art Surgical Medical Equipments.
• To perform FUE procedure , a qualified physician must have understanding of choice of FUE device. Dr. Arambulo is efficient in the use “Powered Safe Scribe ” using small blunt punches sizes 0.8 mm for body hair and 0.8 0.9 to 1 mm for the scalp . Understanding the technology of choice of FUE instrument is important to properly perform FUE procedure.
Though Dr. Arambulo uses the dull punch in majority of FUE procedures, she is also proficient with sharp, trumpet, serrated punches use. The application of the different punches use is important to know because of the different scalp characteristics.
- Stereomicroscopic donor strip dissection to prepare high quality follicular unit grafts by a well trained AHRC surgical team
- Medical Illumination MI-1000 . It features exceptional quality,energy-efficient operation and cool bright output and provides white bright light from multiple LED spots,thus improving visibility and graft preservation much to the delight of doctor ,surgical staff and patient.
- Hair Monitoring System to document scalp conditions and hair characteristics
9. Quality hair transplant and hair transplant results indicates years of practice and experience ( Click to watch the Natural result 2 years after )
Our Photo Gallery ,are true products of our teamwork,the well planned procedure with natural and excellent results.Our Photos are water marked to avoid reproduction
10. Spacious Center
Our patients also can have an option to undergo hair transplant under moderate sedation in a hospital setting at the The Medical City ,which is one of the biggest hospitals in the Philippines providing world-class health service and care
11. Affordable price for the quality of hair transplant procedure
Asian Hair Restoration Center always strives to make hair restoration procedure as affordable as possible.The cost of hair transplant procedure is determined by the choice of technique , quality of work and quantity of grafts to place which is according to patient’s goal.
On your initial visit,evaluation of your scalp donor supply and presentations of different design plans to meet your goal appropriate for your age will be discussed .Determining whether a patient is a candidate for this procedure requires extensive discussion between the patient and the hair surgeon.
Click CONTACT to learn about this.