The collage of photos depicts the whole STRIP FUT technique. The donor's hair is harvested by excising a narrow strip of scalp from the back donor, the size of which is planned by the physician.
Dr. Arambulo understands and is proficient with each step of the STRIP procedure in order to train assistants and to supervise quality control. Staff special training is necessary to produce skilled efficient assistants who understand the precision needed to generate and place high-quality grafts from strip FUT procedure. Without such staff, stereo microscopic donor strip dissection to prepare high-quality follicular unit grafts of 3000 or more grafts cannot be properly executed in one session.
We use Platelet Rich Plasma, as holding the solution for the grafts to keep them healthy all throughout the procedure. PRP has been reported to speed wound healing on the donor and recipient areas and to enhance transplant hair growth
We document the grafts quality and quantity production as seen below.
Patients are concerned that strip excision leaves a linear scar but since Dr. Arambulo performs the Trichophytic closure technique and we noticed linear scarring is very thin to undetectable as seen in our patients below:
Our surgical team's observance of the details of the procedure and patients' adherence to post-operative instructions are important to produce the best aesthetic result from Strip procedures. Our results speak for itself.
Strip and FUE procedures are sometimes combined.
Other Applications of Hair Transplant:
- Camouflage of scalp scars from surgery, trauma or scalp conditions.
- Camouflage scar from cleft palette reconstructed.
- Camouflage of scar in any hair-bearing areas.
- Restoration /augmentation of sideburns after Face-Lift Procedures.
- Restoration/ augmentation of eyebrows.
- Restoration /augmentation of eyelash.
- Restoration/augmentation of other areas: mustache, beard, temporal peak, armpits, chest and pubic hair